Safe places, friendly faces, God's graces.
Pastor Robert Hill explains our church's safe room and emergency plan in case of severe weather.
- The safe room in the Family Life Center is designed for your safety in case the tornado sirens are sounded.
- The staff for our children's and youth ministries must pass background checks.
- Our food preparation area is commercial quality approved by the Health Department.
- Several of our members serve as health professionals in local hospitals.
- No matter which service or event you attend, one thing you'll notice is there are lots of friendly happy faces to meet you. On Sunday mornings there are greeters at the doors of the main worship center to welcome you, answer any questions, and assist you in finding ministries for your specific needs.
- Grace is a word that may mean many different things, but for us it means God's redemptive love, which is always active to save sinners and keep them in relationship with God. It is God's faithfulness to reach out to undeserving people and accept them where they are, to love them, cherish them, and save them from sin. John Newton's famous hymn "Amazing Grace" accurately describes grace as God's gift of redemption.
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind but now I see.- John Newton
- Learn more about what to expect with next steps and common questions…